PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pilot terms & endearment (Merged)
Old 5th Jan 2005, 10:18
Bratko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Dear Miss Turret,

A great piece of union bashing. I don’t work for your company, but I do share your work place in the European sky, so I will make a comment or two. Know of any companies that went T/U because of a Union? I know of none. I do however know lots that are now has -beens because of arrogant and greedy managers. What “hidden union agenda”? Your company was modeled after WN, or South West Airlines. You might want to take a better look, as they are one of the most successful airlines on the planet, and guess what they are the MOST UNIONIZED ONE, in the U.S. aviation market place. Funny huh? Their pilots are well paid, may be one of the best paid 737 drivers in America, and guess what they use a SENIORITY based system. The premise of treating your employees like people is what makes a winning team, you’ll find that out sooner or later. Good work REPA !!!!!! WE behind the old iron curtain are far away from all this, but it sounds all too familiar, we do stand in solidarity, at least some of us!!!!!!!

Bratko