PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Fast Can You Fly Backward? Or Why Helicopter Pilots are Superior
Old 5th Jan 2005, 10:04
Decks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry folks but happen to believe that this thread is utter pap filled drivellous sh*te. Much as I love flying helicopters for a living and much pride as I have in the work that I do (SAR), I do not feel the need to knock or look down on anyone else to be happy with myself or my skills. Frankly the biggest wart on this professions ar*e is the professional snobbery and arrogance of its insecure "professionals". Couldnt give a f**k who considers themselves to be better or the best... it matters zilch!!!

Remember... most power is weakness dressed up as strength. If someone feels to need to tell you that they have done this that or the other, or flown x y or z in order to create the image of themselves that they want you to have, then you have to ask why?????

The vast majority of "average" or ordinary or even cr*p pilots manage just fine so save your superiority complexes for something meaningful you have done!