PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2005, 11:45
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N/castle pilot;- Thanks for the kind/harsh words and advice on posting protocol.
Any feedback i get is welcome - How else will i learn?

Hi Flyiers;- Thanks for the encouragement to post and being open to listening.

I am not a PPl. Have never been a NAC member. To the best of my Knowledge i do not Know anyone who is or has been. I do hope to fly from Newcastle through a true members club,which makes flying affordable and accessable to people from all walks of life, that is also run in a successfull conscientious buisness like manner.

Sorry if my posts appeard to "be telling you how to resurect your club" they were not intended that way. (It dose however appear there is an open invite to any third party to do just that.)

I was directed to this site by a person at NAC office as part of my efforts to communicate with designated leaders of your organisation. Apparently there are none since all directors resigned. I am now simply seeking people with the same objective with a view to contribute and or co-operate to ensure future club type flying from Newcastle.

To that end I expressed an interest to RMT.

I recognise the importance of keeping this thread on track, 30 pages is a lot of reading, so i will endever to keep posts to salient points.

A proposal from me may be considered by RMT. If it is, time will be required to collate the funding. I hope to get some feedback from them later today. After the closing date for submissions a decision will be made on wether I commit time and effort to the successfull proposal, if i am so invited, or simply to share my sugestions with potential future fliers of a renewable NAC and put my Hope to fly back in the realm of wishfull dreams to do before I die!!!!

Cheers
Hope2