PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Go from KLIA to Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SAAS) Airport,
Old 3rd Jan 2005, 21:05
I love to Cum Kuat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take the Taxi..

Yeah, I would say take the taxi. It is not that bad, but life threatening???? Probably a bit over blown and some paranoia involved.

Just pay over the counter (set price and quite cheap US$20 for a 50km++ journey) and make note of the taxi and driver's license number and when you are in the cab, pretend that you are sending a message, voice or text to a mate who is meeting you at SAAS.

Make certain that the driver is aware of that by asking the approximate time you would be getting there and ask for the taxi plate number and tell him ( in your own charming way) that you are sending that information to your mate.

Most taxi drivers will try to rip you off because they are lowly paid to begin with. Unlike the American system where you get ripped off by by tips, tips and even more tips!! And if you don't tips them enough, some will not hesitate to tell you so. Next time I fly there, I'll jump out of the seat early, run or stumble down to L2 and put my hat out for a handout. Why not!! And if they ( the travelling public) don't tip me enough, I plainly tell them that they are are stingy!! I need lots of it!!! 35Mill isn't enough!!