PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Jan 2005, 09:03
ERAU15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How on God's green Earth pilots always end up being the victim? that I struggle to understand

JustFlyin'

I fail to understand how is Pilots the pointy edge of the sword?
How better do you want pilots to be looked after?
For the love of God, come out of the pilot bitching, baby crying mode once in your life.

Pilots come to FECA averaging no more than 2 years of experience, lack basic training in CRM, and have no idea what SMS means. However, go back to the begining of this 5 page thread and see for yourself how many pilots want to join FECA. The company offers them good home for proper training, compensation, and building time. Not to mention invaluable experience. I say what they make and how they are treated is excellent for what they have to offer.

I can't deny that many gain expereince quickly after they join, but soon before they make any real contributions, they strive to leave for the jet. I also have to disagree with you that pilots catch most of the discrepancies. Thats just complete BS from brain damage.

Now for all of you attempting to even discuss business and management or how things are done, I want to ask if any of you was ever put in a managerial position that required decison making based on corporate politics? I don't think so.

Its easy to bitch and critisize like you know it all but when it comes down to capturing the universal lubricant, its a whole new ball game. It takes a special type of perosnality, knowledge, and experience to get things done in the favor of profits, which I'm pretty sure none responding to my posts comes close.

Now you can commence bitching.

Last edited by ERAU15; 2nd Jan 2005 at 09:13.