PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - swiss
Thread: swiss
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2002, 17:55
skypointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> If itīs really such a bad deal for SR, why DID they sign it ? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">AEROPERS signed it, the votation is still due - so let's wait and see.... . </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> Trust me, it wonīt fly, because itīs too big for Switzerland </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Well the SR longhaul network made money with every single destination since Dec 2001. If Swiss is to big, then we are talking about the former LX part that flies virtually empty! If LX were to stay alone, it would have gone bancrupt too in Nov - says the Swiss Stock Exchange Oversight Commission, not me. So you wan't to downsize LX on the cost of the former SR employees? I fear this won't work! LX would have been to big one way or the other. By the way I tell you something about burning money: LX looses in its BSL operation 10 SFr for every 100 SFr turnover. The only part that made money in the last years was the wet lease they did for SR.. . </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> First of all, your language is not what I expect from a professional pilot. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Well, probably you're right, but we're not SR anymore and one adapts to the famous LX culture which CCP seems to represent.... . </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> illegal contract between AP and LX </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Hey, do you really believe in this legalistic bull****? Wake up! It's Swiss law that every worker can choose his own association. SR pilots have chosen AEROPERS and so, if you wan't them to work for you - as SWISS obviously does - you have to talk with them. Simple as it is. CCP seems not to have noticed that they still have a valid contract till 2005. So it is very kind of SWISS to offer them a new one. For the former LX pilots it would be the wise thing to vote for board members that look after their needs as good as AEROPERS does for the SR pilots!. . </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> a copy is not even distributed to the LX pilots </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Nor was it distributed to the SR pilots so far... But then, it was CCP who walked out of the talks, so I guess they have to wait a few days longer...