PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Academic Qualifications
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2004, 19:51
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure many B737's need reverse parking by the FO these days but I know what ya mean.......

As for the advice given by Sensible:

Pretty good to my eyes, if a little textbook. The information in my possession suggests that some part of your background that sticks out from the crowd would be a good thing at interview. Whether or not application form sifters have the nowse to distinguish this in the written application form is a matter of some conjecture. Times are however changing and BEagles day is drawing to a close and WWW's is breaking cloud.....

If you can demonstrate a propensity for being somehow inventive (lets not go silly and get our band demo's out from school!) and show you are financially astute with evidence of having commercial financial responsibility in your past you're begining to tick the more important boxes than correct grammar although correct grammar and speeling is definately important in the early stages.

VFE.

[Edited to insert intentional grammatical errors to divert attention away from the more important content]

Last edited by VFE; 31st Dec 2004 at 20:01.