PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Abingdons Alive still
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2004, 16:28
Neil Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the input & photos still being sent to me from ex Abbo personnel - great stuff & nice to see pictures especially from the 1950's - 1960's (Hastings, Beverely era's)...

The RAF tribute page has been updated with some more B/W pics - but keep sending me any images from its past - all gratefully rec'd - areas esp concerned with are:

Any aerial photos from 1930's, 1950's & 1960's, plus any pics of Jaguars in F Hangar, Buccs, Hunters & Hawks on maintenance, Lancaster on Major Servicing, Overseas Ferry Unit, 1 Para school, AS&TF, RSS, 6AEF, ULAS & OUAS, special occasions & any pics of various Hangars & associated buildings , and past Airdays etc - send them to me - go to the website contact page for my email address.
I have recently been given 4 great pics of a formation of Beverelys on a wet day plus some fantastic air & ground shots of the 68 Royal Review... thanks chaps

But please state if you wish for them to be on our RAF page, or for our archive....
We plan to have our Ab Fayre Air & Country Show stall on display at the 2005 show which we have started to take to aviation / non-aviation events in the last quarter of 2004 to get publicity & fund raising and we plan to have an expanded photo pictorial on display.

Thanks to all so far for all your support!

Last edited by Neil Porter; 1st Jan 2005 at 14:48.