PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pilot terms & endearment (Merged)
Old 31st Dec 2004, 11:44
Ms. Turret (Ozi)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong again, Nosey.

Hi Nosey, sorry I disgust you, but your logic is, once again, all over the place.
I tend to agree with you about the water. The bill for it was ˆ340,000 per annum and is a lot of money in anyone's language. Water is still provided at every base, all that is required of us now is to fill a bottle from the water fountains. Something I consider to be nothing more than a minor inconvenience. You are plain wrong about the sim checks.

as they fill a market niche
Market niche, Nosey? 25% of every flown seat kilometer in Europe growing exponentially and us alone on track to carry more passengers, more profitably than BA during 2005? Hardly a market niche.
We are professional's who deserve a reasonable compensation for our skills
Couldn't agree more, Nosey. In fact, if my compensation were to move in any direction other than upward, I'd seek a better deal elsewhere, a luxury not available to those of us trapped in ludicrous seniority lists. This is a fact not lost on MOL. I earned ˆ11000 this month, Nosey, which I consider to be more than reasonable. How much did you earn?
Hypocrisy reigns here in your posts mate, and its disgusting.
No it doesn't Nosey. I have a different point of view than yours, based on my personal experiences of our profession. I suggest you see LCC's are more of a threat than you let on and you're right to be concerned. Its a changing world! You should be sure of your facts, though, lest your ranting causes offence to those less thick skinned than myself. All the best for a happy and prosperous 2005.