PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - swiss
Thread: swiss
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2002, 02:02
Cisco Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A difficult one this,but if crossair ceased flying would anyone really notice apart from the employees? sadly it seems that the S**t that the LX "team" i.e the employees have been pumped full of by an egocentric father figure has been just that i.e crap.Iīm convinced a seniority system will eventually be put in place but as it takes 12-15yrs (took) to command in SR.itīs obvious that the regional guys cannot look forward to overnight improvements. . .. .Fraps has a point,unfortunately LX management can dump on itīs pilots any time they feel like it, you have always caved in and believed the good old "one big happy family routine" sad but true.. .Stand by for removal of lots of LX middle management..very weak, and reduction ,bottom up I hope of the LX pilot corps.. .. .Iīm not amused but the new Airline has to survive and itīs nothing to do with Crossair or Swissair, just economics,and please donīt swallow the "all pull together " rubbish just get the best deal you can and hope for some future,in writing of course ,in the new outfit.