PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Dec 2004, 12:31
tunnelvision

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could not have said it better myself 2 Daddies

One thing I would like to add as that the only asset FECA has had is the pilot work force it has employed. During my tour of duty, I saw a bunch of guys who were professional, honest and willing to go the extra mile. If it wasn't for the past and present guys operating the flights under sometime very difficult conditions FECA's crises management model (which is how they operate 110% of the time) would be at a loss.

Now ERAU just remember there have been a number of guys flow through FECA over the years and most are grateful for the hour building and the good times had outside of WORK in Dubai (me being one of them). But may I add one thing, all of us that have been there know exactly what goes on...... so please stop your dribble....... or stories might start to flow.

Now I'm off back to Russia !! anyone coming with me..

P.S ERAU I think you will find the umbrella company you talk of is actually "Falcon Aviation Group" which is a combination of Falcon Express, Falcon Express Cargo Airlines (FECA) and Falcon Aviation Services. Main Office in Dubai "The Crown Plaza" but lets not forget the British Virgin Islands.......

Last edited by tunnelvision; 30th Dec 2004 at 14:17.