PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Dec 2004, 11:19
2daddies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ERAU,
Once again, I refer you to my previous "patronising git" comment.

I'm a little uncertain how enhance the logic of my argument - I'll make it as simple as I can:

1)Corporate size DOES influence management performance.

2) Having hundreds of wide-body jets DOES influence the way things are done.

3) I can assure you that although FedEx DOES experience some discrepanies with their cargo (think about the sheer scale of what they do), Falcon would "catch" a lot less of them than you might think. And funnily enough, it is left up to THE PILOTS to do so.

4) Even when these "discrepancies" are caught, it always made me laugh how much pressure FECA management placed on PILOTS to take it anyway.

ERAU, Falcon Express is operated at a minimally efficient level in order to achieve the task it has been assigned. This is not a bad thing per se, but you'll forgive me for dissecting your blindly loyal and frankly baseless attempt to make FECA look like a jewel in the global air-cargo industry crown.

FECA has an F-27 and 5 1900s. If you cannot see the inanity of your own argument ("When is (sic) size and scope has (sic) anything to do with the way you manage your company?"), then I suspect Management 101 might be more appropriate for you.