PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft incident at Brampton Island
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2004, 01:51
Air Ace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Max

I was simply extrapolating a summary of the points which appear to relate an aircraft accident at Brampton Island to alleged malfeasance by CASA, Townville.

Aside from information contained in this thread, I have no knowledge of the affair, live far from the area, have never met those alleged to be involved, nor (to my knowledge) know those who have posted anonymously to this thread.

I am aware of the alleged malingering incompetence and bastardry which has existed in CASA far north Queensland offices for many years.

Now you make an extraordinary post, wherein:[list=1][*]You suggest you know the rules but consider them “bull**** over-the-top unrealsitic rules.”?
[*]You admit to "often" operating an aircraft in an unsafe manner? Am I to read into your post you may have been PIC on the ferry flight in respect to the Brampton Island accident?
[*]You suggest “the miscreant Tvl Office, like all bullies, isn't likely to attack someone who both knows the rules and has the dirt on them”? You know the rules, confirm in your opinion the Townville office has serious and systemic management deficiencies (at the very least….!) and suggest you have “the dirt” on the CASA Townsville office?
[*]You admit the CASA, Townville “miscreant” office “bullies” operators and you have “dirt on them”, yet suggest anyone wishing to expose these same CASA problems are “dobber morons”? One could draw the conclusion you are satisfied with the status quo as you have protection – a “preferential arrangement” perhaps - in place?[/list=1]
I see. Extraordinary and amazing!!

I rest my case!!