PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What things do pax do that gross you out?
Old 29th Dec 2004, 13:37
Flying_Sarah747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny this post should come up again, cause on boxing day I had the flight from HELL!!!! None of us have ever seen anything like it, and hopefully we never will again!

We were leaving Stockholm after a lovely white Christmas there the day before. Anyway, most of the pax were connecting onto a flight to Bangladesh once we got to London, and it was complete chaos from the begining. Anyway, if I went through it all, it'd turn into a way too long post, so the two most gross things that happened were:

1. One of the Bangladesh men had been up graded from traveller into club cause it was over booked down the back, so he never even paid for the club seat (Seat 1B) Next thing we know, he was WEEING into a water bottle cause he couldn't be bothered to get up to go to the toilet (No, the toilet was not being used at the time) So we had a VERY harsh word to this passenger, and basically he laughed in our face and put the bottle of wee into a plastic bag.

2. I'd come up from down the back after helping them down there clear in all the rubbish (The cabin was an absoloute TIP, babies spewing everywhere, it was GROSS and it stank!) Next thing I know, a woman from 20A was following me up the isle trying to make her way into club, so I told her to go back cause she hadn't paid for a club ticket, but she wouldn't listen to me and started talking to me in her own language, and tried to push past me, which she did, and she got into club, so I pushed past her again and pointed to her to go back down to traveller. At that moment she just smiled, then SPEWED IN THE ISLE! I'm SURE it was on purpose, so I gaged right in her face and ran back to the galley to get the purser, when I looked out again, she was sitting in 1A next to the guy that had weed in the bottle, and she was spewing her guts up in the corner at 1A, so the purser said something to her, so she grabbed the plastic bag that had the WEE in it and started spewing in that! Then the purser grabbed her out of the seat and took her to the club toilet, where she proceeded to spew in the sink insted of the toilet, so we had to block off our club toilet cause the sink was blocked.

We all think that she'd come up from traveller into club, just so she didn't have to be sick in her seat!!! What a crafty, disgusting person! Next time I went down the back she was there, sitting in 20A again and goes "Excuse me, I want food, Ive just been sick and I'm hungry" So I looked at her thinking wow, your English has improved amazingly! and said NO, we've got nonw left! HOW GROSS!!!