PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pilot terms & endearment (Merged)
Old 27th Dec 2004, 12:30
Mobster lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad???? It's not sad, it's ******* tragic that people debase themselves in such a way.

Ozi, my outlook differs from yours, since I have an ounce of self respect. This job is not all sweetness and light, and at the end of the day, it is just that, a JOB.

If I make money for somebody else, I expect a share of it. Simple as that. I don't go to work for the sake of my health, I do it because I have to to pay the bills. If I was in the situation where I didn't need to work, then I wouldn't.

Getting paid to work IS a right not a priveledge. The days of indentured slavery were thought to be over (maybe not anymore).
Ever heard the phrase "A fair days wage for a fair days work."?

As I said before, the idiots are not the management, but the saps who think they are helping themselves over the long run by accepting these T's and C's. In a few years time, why would the airlines ever employ any experienced F/O's when they can get newly minted ones for ****** all? Doing your long term career prospects a lot of good eh.....

The equipment I fly is only part of what makes my job enjoyable, flying IS fun, but how much time do you actually spend with your hands on the controls of a shiny NG jet??? For fun flying, give me an Extra 300 anyday of the week over a 73. At least I can actually afford to fly that myself. When you're my age, do you think you'll be able to if salaries and conditions keep dropping?

Why did you remove your post??