PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What things do pax do that gross you out?
Old 26th Dec 2004, 04:36
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sinala!!!! Oh my god, you poor thing!!!! That is absolutely disgusting!!! If everyone was getting off the plane, you'd think she could wait the twenty meters to get into a terminal toilet.... that is soooooo bad!!! I know sometimes if you're sick you can't help it.... but she could have warned you!!!!

I cannot imagine inflicting that on any poor CC.... if I was that sick I wouldn't fly......

Seriously, I have no idea why pax do the stuff they do on an aircraft - most wouldn't dream of leaving the same articles in friend's or even a colleagues car.....

kind of OT, but... once on a flight PER-ADL a CC held a pax's baby so the poor mother could have something to eat and go to the loo.... the baby hadn't stopped screeching for most of the flight.... just wondering, are you supposed to do that, or is it up to each CC if they will offer?? You never know these days, society is so bent on suing people for the littlest things I wouldn't be surprised if most of you ran a mile at the thought of holding a pax's baby.....!

Think next time I'm on a 'flight from hell' like Sinala described, will scribble a quick "You guys SO deserve a payrise" note and leave it on the seat!!!

Sky