PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female pilots at Ryanair???
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2004, 22:31
MercenaryAli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet Legs el al.

Mercenary Ali, a touching scene of blissful domesticity. On the surface that is. Dig a bit deeper and we find some curious anomalies. The child is your son but he loves having his Mum around. No mention of your good self there; one wonders if the child, so conspicuously yours, enjoys having his father around?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ah! Yes of course and we have alot of fun together, music, computing and swimming but mothers and fathers have completely different things that we bring to our children; you may have noticed we ARE QUITE DIFFERENT!

And do you as a father enjoy being around the family and do you enjoy bringing up your child?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes I enjoy it immensely and of course whilst his mom teaches him the things she knows best we go hunting, fishing and cutting the logs - the things his mom is not too interested in!

Are you any good at it at all? Or is instilling values and raising your child strictly Mum's job? Seeing how much she enjoys being around him and the family?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wish I knew if I am any good at it. My son seems to like being with me and doing "men things", perhaps only in the fullness of times shall we know if I was good at it at all! Up to now he seems a rather well rounded young chap (and I don't mean rotund round either)

BTW, you might not actually NEED these lady pilots, but who is to say they don't NEED to fly as badly as you do?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well perhaps the husbands and children of these ladies NEED them more than aviation does and, call me "old fashioned" if you like but why would they need to fly, badly or otherwise, when they have a husband to take care of them?

Oh! one last thing - I don't fly THAT BADLY !!and anyways for a young whipper-snapper you are taking a bit of a liberty even suggesting that my flying might not be up to scratch!! However after all these years it is a bit like riding a bike !! Hope I don't fall off too soon !! Ha Ha Ha

Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year 2005 - Men Rule !!
Te he!!