PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BB, FNQ aviation needs your help
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2004, 07:01
Stink Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mainframe,

As you've stated, there is no way a Royal Commision is going to occur, in my opinion is it not needed. I am sure the respective AM certainly cares to see it changed.

I feel this topic is a lot simpler in concept than the picture you paint.

Just recently an operator from CS went through the Courts against this groups of clowns, and publicly pulled CASA's pants down and gave them a bit of a spanking.

The problem is individual CASA staff making there own interpretations of relatively simple legislation, to such an extremely obscure outcome that it is only natural the industry will buck up.

Dealing personally with these negative influences, that unfortunately work within CASA, has made me feel rather inexperienced.

Some of the career high lights for these particular CASA guys include, crashing one helicopter into two others = 3 broken helicopters ( thats my personal favourite ), Multiple VCA's, fatalities.

These nats do not deserve a Royal Commision.

The new enforcement procedures, why were they needed ?, in my opinion it is because of the approach of these incapable fools.

A bad culture and just like within a charter company, the festering wounds need to be removed, surgically