PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LHR Breathtest. Update: Captain jailed
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2004, 18:42
Flying Lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bjcc

"When the attempts to blame others stop, then I will stop defending them. It's as simple as that."
I wish you didn't take that view which IMHO is little better than a threat to disrupt the discussion if anyone dares to disagree with your views on the security guard. You've said what you think. Some others take a different view. So what?
You obviously think that aspect is of great importance. I think it's irrelevant and not worth arguing about. There's no point in my joining the chorus asking you to let it go - but I wish you would.

Re your 'small correction':
Simply for accuracy, not because I think it has any relevance to what people are now trying to discuss, but it was the same guard. Praise for his moral courage may be misplaced.

facsimile didn't suggest the police shouldn't have taken action. He said nothing of the sort. He simply commented on a coincidence.
Dear me, you do look for little things to disagree with. Good sport, but you might want to consider whether it helps or hinders discussion of the more important issues.

Merry Christmas to you and to anyone else still reading.
I'm logging off for the weekend.