PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay - fear culture = safety culture?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2004, 10:47
CruisingSpeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Summing up *quote*:

- If you play with a straight bat you get bowled a decent ball.
- Your name implies that u don't wan't to join anyway or perhaps didn't come up with the goods.
- I'd rather have someone who has got through the CX mill sitting beside me than any other driver. Cx may not be soft, but it's fair and those that cut the mustard have achieved something that not everyone can.
- If your flying skills are anything like your spelling skills, no wonder you failed. I note you have worked for "major carriers" (plural) who does that if they're any good? ---Must have failed at a few places then eh? You are so far off the mark with your comments on CX, its not even funny.

Now, if it weren’t so adverse to your highly strung personal career hopes, I’d suggest you stop blowing the management trumpet in such a blunt way and condoning actions that are clearly questionable, at the end of the day it is YOU still in the boat. Perhaps becoming a little more critical and showing some support for your colleagues would help, an anonymous forum is a suitable platform. Seems no wannabe is someone with a little more insight than the average jock from flight ops. Either you lend an ear and comment apropriately and measured, or you stop reading what the man has got to say and consider attending another one of those CRM-refreshers.