PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho!
Thread: Flywho!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2004, 22:56
niceguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a life (and a spell checker)!

Warkman, you are hard work.

Frankly I dont think I would want you sitting next to me for ten hours, let alone any offspring you might produce.

We can see that your comments come from a lifetime in senior management and it is so obvious that you have run a big company before and made ALL the decisions based entirely on your personal prejudices rather than thinking about the value to the customers as a whole. Well done. We bow to you!

Actually I think we will all be better off if you dont fly in those nasty old Gold seats at all. You will do us a favour. If I buy a seat there (and I definately will) I dont want a moron next to me for ten hours. Indeed, your kid will probably be cleverer. He might even be able to spell!!!

So you do as you threaten. Dont fly with nasty old flywho. You show them. pooh to them eh! They will be gutted I suspect when they hear you went with someone else just cos 'Murcott seems not to like children'.

Whatever you are drinking, STOP IT NOW! It is doing you no good whatsoever! Perhaps you could explain 'could WDW have something to do with that?'

Just a small point but there is no seat manufacturer called recardo, but then you knew that didnt you!

Bognor is nice you know, and you dont need any airline to get you there. Right up your street I imagine!