PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 150 Hr CPLs
Thread: 150 Hr CPLs
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2004, 18:45
cubnut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quoted from dude65: "They need support and supervision for a long time before they can be relied on to do the job."

Too right.

This is the point that you are forgetting max. Or if you agree with this then you should have already used this in your point making at some stage in your argument. If so then sharpen up a bit with your posts. If you just did'nt think about the supervision aspect then this would indicate to me you are quite junior in this job and maybe in age.

Anyone can make an inept pilot. Not just 150hr CPL's. The most inept that I've seen are the ones that make wrong descions because the did'nt know better (which is fair enough i guess TO A CERTAIN EXTENT) but then are too proud to shut the hell up long enough to listen to their senior pilot trying to tell them what they did wrong. They don't listen and they can't learn from there mistakes. This is not a problem confined to 150 hours pilots. In fact when you look back from a good deal's worth of experience you don't distingush between 150 hours or 250 hours or even 500 hours. You distingush between attitiudes.

Cub.