PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho!
Thread: Flywho!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2004, 12:11
warkman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its nonsense eal401 because they are discriminating against all parents of children under 7.
It has nothing to do with selfishness.
Would you complain if theys aid no blacks in Gold, or no disabled or no women? Its the same sort of discrimination. My money is just as good as a parent with a teenager brat who can be more annoying than my 3 years old, or a buisnessman who gets his Gold cabin seat paid for by a company then goews and has sex with a woman sitting next to him he has just met but they get pissed and embarras the rest of the cabin, or the adult who deficates on the trolly, both as you know true stories, but Flywho have diecided that if we want to fly with them, we have to sit in cramped tight seats in economy, just because Murcott seems not to like children, well guess what? most people on this route take children for some reason, could WDW have something to do with that?
Now Flywho can keep their Gold cabin, I will NEVER fly with them for two reasons
1) Virgins Upper Class seats are more comfortable than last generation recardo type seats
2) If my well behaved son is not acceptable to them fthe Gold cabin, then they bare not acceptable to me.