PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NERC.... The story so far..
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2002, 21:22
BEXIL160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take3 etc.... .If you look at the windows, there appears to be room for bigger characters without changing the size of the windows. Put another way, the existing crap fonts do NOT fill the space available for them. Even if this is not the case what is the problem with making all the windows bigger and therefore more legible? The cost?

If you think there is no problem then perhaps to put all our minds at ease you might like to do a proper survey of ALL the OPERATIONAL users to see what their opinions are.

I don't think that NERC management will ever countenance a survey because then they would not be able to hide behind such mis-information as "only 0.5% of staff have a problem". UTTER RUBBISH. The truth is worse, much worse.

As ever I started off with the positive things, and yes, there are some. My colleagues have also pointed out the things that could and should have been done better. Much better. They are quite right. Now, under the new openess regime that NERC was supposed to operate I, and my colleagues, would like to see changes. VERY SOON.

Rgds BEX