PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, what's the latest with the 49ers?(Merged).
Old 22nd Dec 2004, 19:59
DITW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpt Underpants, that is exactly what the current GC wants. The same one that has just sold out the 49ers and the membership. The same one that shut down a forum similar to this one in order to silence debate. The same one that has probably already agreed to age 60 retirement without consulting the membership.

There is nothing in this 49er deal for the members who have stood by this union for over 3 years in hopes of forging a new relationship with CX management. This deal says loud and clear that nothing has changed. Sorry one thing has changed, they have a new AOA president, one they can dupe.

The details of this “offer” are appalling and if accepted will not bring closure. It will just tell CX management that the membership will swallow anything and it’s business as usual. If I were a 49er I would hope that the membership takes the president to task on this one. I for one will be voting against this because I haven’t stuck it out this long to have me and my colleagues sold out by this president. He has been out maneuvered and out negotiated.

Last edited by DITW; 22nd Dec 2004 at 21:15.