PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astreus - Any Good
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2004, 09:03
lookoutbelow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A-3Twenty,

It is not usual for me to comment on posts in PPRUNE, however, your comments are so completely off the mark that I will make an exception.

First I am pleased you feel that “the course was good”. So to deal your comments, some of which I find amazing and are completely at odds with the feedback of almost all our other students. First, I must agree you late receiving one of your manuals, FCOM 4, but the rest you had immediately. Nevertheless given the very short notice at which you demanded this course, which had to include an integrated MCC, a good job was done to accommodate your needs. That was the reason the BA’s facilities were used, as Astraeus’ were full.

You were given a training programme that was nearly completely stable with only two changes; one was a simulator time change because of an error by one of the instructors. The other was down to you, at the end of the course, I don’t want to go into the reasons why as I don't wish to embarrass you, but, of course, that was why your flights were a problem. Amazingly it was possible to organise your needed alteration at less than 24hrs notice (a Sunday). Most TRTOs wouldn’t even have someone to talk to over the weekends.

Last but no means least, your base training has been organized independently so I don’t see your point.

Given the facts, I struggle to see the reason for your comments. Perhaps your previous dealings with another TRTO could shed some light on the matter.

Regards

LOB

Last edited by lookoutbelow; 22nd Dec 2004 at 09:18.