PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax chatting to crew
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2004, 08:38
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, finding the transition absolutely incredible, even though very hard work, and looking forward to getting back up there as an f/o.
it's so cool to hear of CC/pilots who have been/are going to 'the other side of the door'... it sure would give you a whole new perspective on your flights!! (not to mention sympathy for the other half of the crew!)

What are you flying on at the moment? (whatever it is, I'm sure it's fun, and the hard work always pays off!) best wishes for your flying

It could be sector 5 on a 12 hour day, and shes still motoring on away... The pax love her..!
Wow!! my friends call me a chatterbox, and I'm a night owl, but sometimes, I'm just too tired to manage anything other than the briefest conversation!

I love going on out-of-the-ordinary flights - for example, I was once at an airshow, and the crew on the charter flight to the airshow were such a laugh!! they told me all these crazy things that had happened to them, one I think was ex-BA and the stuff they got up to!!! unbelieveable!!

I suppose sometimes the pax can do CC a favor if it's a boring flight by talking to them! But as with everything else, tact and common sense is a good thing to know when is an appropriate time. As Oz mentioned, I would NEVER approach a CC who was eating/obviously on a break (unless somehow an engine fell off or similar )

Thanks for your replies everyone!

Sky