PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Queensland Rescue Pty Ltd
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2004, 05:08
one-are

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fullflaps,

you are only just scraping the surface there with the problems at the 'gong with respect to the doctors. Agree that is a problem but there is more happening that meets the eye.....

How is this for the latest, Lifesaver 1 goes off line during a mission, call in the Gong boys to bring the aircraft to Sydney and then ditch the crew so the Sydney crew can go glory hunting. How do you reckon might the 'gong boys feel after sitting around for months without tasking because of the beaucracy and told to get out of their own aircraft when finally they get a sniff at a job. I hear the rescue crewman sat around in his wetsuit for a considerable amount of hours just to really make it as uncomfortable as possible.

Wait there is more, new crewman coming online next week, do you think the chief crewman had anything to do with the recruiting, not a chance. He wasn't included in the recruitment selection, why, they are really trying to ostracize him in the hope he will move on. Another shining example of Sydney/SLSA really trying to drive the nail into the personnel at the gong. If these guys were not as strong as they have been the community would have lost this service long ago. (by the way a clubbie got the job surprise surprise!)

I know this is about QR topic and maybe I will repost on the old NSW EMS topic but just wanted to update and support fullflaps comments.