PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2004, 02:56
Sharpie

Retired Tiger pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Larry was the name he used outside NZ, but I can not recall his christened name. I think that he was involved in some funny insurance claim after a trucking business burnt down. Maybe that is why he operated under Larry in PNG.

The E-type I think may have been 'Yellow" and owned operated by a well known builder of repute called Biscuit ears! Though there were a couple of Lamborgini's around at the same time, one owned by a restauranteer of east Boroko and 'tother by a twin engaged in engineering near posguria.

What about the hero who after a long night in the "Little Khan" took a young lady back to his office at 230am to study insurance policies.

Ended up in the real deep stuff when a few days later she cried rape. As a result his wife left him and he decided to get revenge by getting a contract taken out on her.

Real smart our hero, he paid the deposit by traveller's cheque and the Qld coppers nabbed the would be hit-man (sub contracted by the original hit-man) who went to the wrong house.

The end result of all this was our hero was put in Bomana and later managed to swallow a large amount of anti-malarial pills. Exit one heroic Darwin Award nominee.