PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying pay for UK Mams.
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2004, 00:18
The Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 x Greens,

I quite agree that Mr C is entitled to his opinion on this matter as much as anyone else, as am I.

As has been mentioned before on this thread "Supposed FJ Mates" also use AT from time to time, and have many friends who are ME. Just because I'm not flying Hercs at the minute doesn't mean I don't come across Movers on a fairly regular basis. Your put down of

" Haven't seen any Movers on this thread complaining about receiving crew pay, only you aircrew gits seem to have an issue with it."

Doesn't hold all that much water when you read the original post of a "resently qualifyed mover" complaining that he was delighted to find

"lower rate of flying pay on our pay statements. Who swaid that we don't qualify as aircrew??"

As an Ex Techie, I've had plenty of experience with Movers throughout my career, and as many people on this forum have mentioned, find SOME of them a little too opinionated for their own good. That is not to say that they are all ar$eholes, but a few too many of them think theirselves indispensible, and a bit "Too cool for school" I'm sorry if I've spoken the "Unspeakable truth" but hey ho, I'm entitled to my opinion aren't I?

Hat on!!