PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Pay for New Joiners...
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2004, 21:24
signeti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
obk , my poor boy , your friends have misinformed you ,
the company may show large profits , but this does not imply that it is well run , it isnt and at the moment it is in crisis , all the cost saving ideas are grinding this company down from the inside out , it is self destructing .
read the papers or even do a search for irish goverment debates on the state of ryanair ...its so rotten even the goverement is debating it ....
as for training there are some fantastic line training captains ,notice i said "some" but training in general is CRAP...you are thrown in at the deep end and expected not just to swim but to win the olympic gold ,
try learning to fly a 737 doing 6 sector days when some sectors can be done in less then 20 mins ( as a newbie your brain will still be back at base)
training in ryanair is in complete disarray , whether you are scheduled for base/line training can be complete luck .
and thats all organised by a rather nasty little gnome in eastmids who dosnt give a damn about you and if he can go out of his way to screw you he will (its not really his fault , its the company culture , its what hes been thought to do )

if you want good training i believe easy are supposed to be good
(maybe some one could clarify ? )
in any case thats where my CV's going if ryanair dosnt shape up in the next while

just my 2 cents worth