PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are things looking up for MyTravel?
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2004, 20:00
dadaposh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few questions on this matter? if I may.

1/ Are they on the up?
2/ When all kicked off mytravel confirmed they would be in profit by 2005 as part of the restructure, that has now been put back to 2006. Does this have any impact?
3/ The banks now "own" the majority of the company letting all the bondholders/shareholders lose out in a big way, until the time (if happens) the company gets back into making the banks money back for them. The banks will then sell there share and get there money back in some way? Should the banks not be held responsible for all the bondholders/shareholders losses based on the fact they let the company run up this much debt and quite frankly get into the state they're in? If I were to get into this much debt i'm sure somewhere along the line the banks would have declared me bankrupt by now.....
4/ The top brass are to take £2 mill plus for saving the company, should all the previous directors who have made this predicament and taken a huge chunk of money not be sued under the financial equivilant of corporate manslaughter?
5/ The companies results will equate to approx 200mil losses this year after tax/goodwills, how long will this go on???
6/ The uk division who run the group are the only loss makers in the group, is this true?

just something to get you started as test the nations on...