PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2004, 02:27
BigStu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noiseabatement:
Yes, I'm still 'with you'. The only time I've not been 'with you' was that time you took me jumpseat to Thailand and...... well, lets not get into that here. (you still owe me £50 by the way)

newcastlepilot:
Its been eight words in two posts, not nine.
(but I'm still not worthy of you)

topjet (Roddy):
Thanks for not only keeping us all up to date with the Elia thing, but for your obvious hard work in trying to save the club. As you are an ex committee member who, I think, feels some sort of obligation to members to do now what you couldn't do before because of these 'brick walls', you are obviously going all out to keep us all flying. I know you have devoted a lot of your own time in collating information for possible take-overs and have been very much involved in over-seas correspondence at your own expense. Your professionalism in meetings with the airpport authority was also noted when others about you lost their cool and you have tactfully shared all this information with us. I just hope all your effort has not been in vain big fella. If it all comes together there will be a lot of people due you a beer. (not me though, you still owe me a pint from 4 weeks ago according to the chart on the back of my tab packet).

urdy gurdy:
I would be obliged if you would pass on my thanks to Anth. and all his staff (Kate, Michael, Tyler, Mal, Paul, et-all) for their hard work and excellent service over recent times, this has been appreciated. Hopefully we will all enjoy more 'Glasgow Manhattans' together in times to come.

MuBeta:
Next time I ask one of your pals out for a drink, tell her to say 'OK', or 'I'd love to', or something along those lines. Thanx.

HF(A):
The "deep water" thing gave you away.

Lastly, happyeater:
Bet you never expected all this when you made that first post all those weeks ago, eh?

Last edited by BigStu; 19th Dec 2004 at 04:04.