PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane lands on busy street, Roseland, Indiana, USA
Old 16th Dec 2004, 17:04
englishal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh oh, its starting.....

SOUTH BEND -- Dave Labrum could hardly believe his eyes when a large, white object dropped from the sky and came right at him on Indiana 933.
It was an airplane -- like something out of a Hollywood movie. Labrum lurched his car to the right, over the curb.
"It looked like a missile," Labrum said. "It looked so huge, and I was just so overwhelmed by it, and so surprised
But a few hours later, Labrum said he was angry. He's asking the same questions some others are: Should the pilot, Craig Miers of Windham, N.H., have landed where he did, and put so many motorists, diners and shoppers at risk?
Yea, irresponsible I know, he surely should have defied gravity and kept the thing in the air or have committed hary kary and nosed into a baseball field or something.....

"They take that risk by going up there (and flying), and they shouldn't endanger anyone on the ground," said Labrum, a hospice worker from South Bend. "I cannot believe they sent that plane down in probably the most congested area in Michiana.
Yea, would you believe it! Those damn ATCO's sending their planes into busy Michiana...!

Still, at least is wasn't initially reported as an Al Quieda attack on the great town of Michiana.....