PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2004, 11:30
Susan Phoenix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Season's Greetings to Brian et. al. on this our tenth Christmas without those great twenty eight great men(and one great woman) who contributed so much to life.
I just want to say bravo for A.C. Blakeley - I so agree with his expression of disappointment at the continual- non productive-"slanging" and repetitive arguments on the site.
PLEASE can we all address the points made by combining energies to continually hassle (err-I mean "lobby") the MPs and the Prime Minister to ensure that someone will discover their integrity and clear Rick and Johnathons' names?
Incidentally Mrs Blair never did bother to reply to my letter to her in her professional capacity as a Human Rights legal eagle! I doubt she will bring it up at one of her new public speaking engagements in the States, either. I did - and received many questions from the audience about the state of the British Governments support for their fighting forces!!!
As a result of such support from further afield I urge you all to Keep up the good work to bring a successful New Year to the Cook and Tapper families - they so deserve some peace.
One final point,before one of those misguided letters follows about widows such as myself not "moving on" after all these years - I can assure everyone that i am happy, content and busier than ever but know that my husband would have expected me to support the other families who have not been given the chance to move forward with this unecessary , if not illegal denegration over their heads.
Happy Christmas and bonne courage.