PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astreus - Any Good
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 22:13
Hamrah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Tony

...but it seems jamestkirk doesn't want the truth about Astraeus ( seeing as he hasn't taken the effort to learn to spell it properly).

In my position I have offered help and advice to lots of young people trying to get into aviation; Some on here, some by PM, and many through PPRuNe Seminars and other conferences.

I have never posted recommendations for Astraeus , if you care to look. I have pointed out what we have achieved, which I can back up

If you won't take responses from Astraeus Employees, what about people who have done courses with Astraeus? Are they " biased " as well?

Anyway, I offer the information freely. and if people don't want to believe it, they can always ignore it.

Riker, I am aware of ex AEU/Bond students with Easyjet, RYR, Jet2, BMIBaby, Skyblue, Air Asia and Ford Aviation. Some went shortly after completing their training, others went after some line training, and a few went after completing a summer contract.We are trying to get in touch with past students who wish to tell their story and put it on the Bond website. Watch this space

H