PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 21:16
wise737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW - my first time on the forum and what a disappointment.

A friend, as passionate as we all are about the club suggested I look at the forum. What a disaster.

What are you guys doing - you all care about your club - but you seem intent on airing your feelings in public. Factual or not is immaterial. The whole world can see what a fragmented organisation it is. No wonder its going or gone down the pan, with members such as the majority of you. If you had acted with this passion and had the bottle to take an active part months or years ago you wouldnt have the problems you have now - but what have you done - it looks to me reading this forum as though you are typical bar room lawyers. WHY DIDNT YOU STAND FOR COMMITTEE AND DO SOMETHING.

You should all be pulling together, you should not be washing your dirty linen in public. It is hardly surpirising you have problems - some of your comments are incorrect, some are spot on, but some are simply ill feeling and are defamitory.

The whole world can now see Newcastle Aero Club for what it was not - A CLUB - a group of like minded people.

Start working together and stop slagging off almost everyone.