PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying pay for UK Mams.
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 21:01
Echo 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to see that so far the Loadies (as far as I'm aware) have kept out of this farce. All the vitriolic postings , for whatever reason, seem to have come from front enders or semi front enders ( a Nav for God's sake).

16Blades,

posted 3rd May 2004 14:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I may be stating the obvious, but since this this site is designed for AIRCREW and this thread specifically for MILITARY AIRCREW, WTF are movers doing posting here anyway? surely you should be in the wannabe's forum, if anywhere? The fact that muppets are on here at all says it all really.......you ARE all aircrew wannabes! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A chip on your shoulder the size of the Rock of Gibraltar. Obviously some Mover has in the past given you or someone close to you a good shafting. You do realise that counselling is available for those like yourself.
Have you made it to the left hand seat yet or are your demons as far as Movers concerned holding you back ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I re-iterate:

"I would most certainly NOT allow movers on my aircraft to direct pax in the event of an emergency evacuation, as THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO DO SO"

Important bit in capitals, for the hard of thinking.

Movers are baggage / freight handlers. Nothing more. So stop pretending you're anything else."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may regret these words one day when the sh!t hits the fan and you're left to stew !!

Edited for a bit of tidying up.

Last edited by Echo 5; 15th Dec 2004 at 21:41.