PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 20:53
TOPJET973K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aero Club

Ladies/Gentleman

Intimidated - about what?

I've provided a great deal of information to this thread, information I was privy too during my unpleasent days and information about the Elia Golfin proposal as I have been working closely with Elia providing him with the necessary information that nobody else could provide. I was one of those committee bods that when I asked any question of a "sensetive" nature I was told that it was either "being dealt with" or "leave well alone and concentrate on the social side."

Everything I know, heard and dealt with has been passed to the administrators.

If you knew me personally then you would realise that I am a man who conducts himself properly, legally and treats people the way that I would like to be treated myself.

Possibly standing for the council of management was the WORST mistake I have made, however you cannot turn back the clock and I served the club honsetly, fairly and gave the members something they hadn't had for years - the minutes of the meeting pinned on the notice board! This was my decision as I felt members had every right to know what was going on, other senior committee members didn't agree. As soon as I had resigned the minutes stopped being posted.

If there is something on your mind that you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate contact me on the number I sent you via PM the other day.

That fact that poor Barry Lawson claimed he never knew what was going on is very simple - he never asked, for the benefit of the members I made it my business to find out exactly what was going on and I hit somthing called a brick wall & deaf ears.

Cheers

M