PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - impossable or just improbable
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2004, 03:39
skidkicker75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grammar

To all of you who have posted replys to this subject, i would like to thank you for your support and encouragement. As i said in my origonal post this is something that i have wanted to do since being a small boy and i wont be discouraged by knockbacks when i come to finding a job.
If the jobs were given to those with the most enthusiasm then i would have employers knocking down my door to offer me captain positions on super pumas or cheif test pilot for eurocoptor, but unfortunatly they dont so as many of you have said "just stick at it".
I will and one day i may be in the machine next to you!!!

To those of you that have criticized my spelling and grammar, firstly i was in quite a hurry to get to post out so did not have the time to be meticulous over spelling.
Second i wasnt aware that just by posting a thread on the site that i was being interviewed for a job or appraised on my intilect.
Third The reason i probally have trouble spelling in down to the fact that at school all i did was look out the window wondering if i would ever fly, rather than concentrating on how to spell.

And just as a by line. I have undertaken all my cpl exams out here and have not failed one. No great shakes maybe, but i self studied for all but one. Again some of you will be saying that its no big thing, however, many of my co students have sat in on the classes for each subject and are still failing them one after another, time and time again.

P.S if anybody can tell me where the spell checker is i will gladly use it.