PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL Commands
Thread: DHL Commands
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2004, 15:26
wheelbarrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has got to be one of MercenaryAli's best quotes:

" For those of you who think (believe) I am a xxxxxxx as suggested by other posters, maybe I am but let me tell you this - I still get some of my old F/O's whom I have not actually flown with nor seen for many years call me up from time to time; they still call me "Boss" (and trust me the respect is mutual) and most of them are now Captains themselves or on the way to command - so I guess I am not so bad as some of you would wish to have me painted!!"

AND ONE OF HIS WIND UP'S REPLIED:

"Mercenali, perhaps the most disappointing part of aviation is that people like you still get to make a living flying. I'm gladder than you are that you will be an ex Capt in couple of years. Everyone flying will feel safer. Why don't YOU show a little humility . Thank god I don't work for your company, YOU TOO CAN HAVE AN ACCIDENT sir Chuck Yeager of winsor...great leaders use all there RESOURCES.... you know.... the R in CRM. "your old FO's"...sounds like they were your b#tches not your collegues. Maybe I should get out more and you should too instead of throwing stones from that glass castle you live in o royal highness of aviation."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged