PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi granted Indian route
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2004, 15:05
pollypocket36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIRBUS 215 I just stated an opinion not a fact if you'd read it carefully. In my "opinion" BD's longhaul services are pretty rubbish compared to whats out there now. Stop worring about what I think and more of what the full fare pax think of it!! I undrstand that they are busy and i say good luck to em.

Oh, by the way, yes I am ex bmi as that has nothing to do with it. I have had the opportunity to fly CONFIRMED FULL FARE J class with all 3 carriers and speaking from a CONFIRMRD FULL FARE J class passenger's view, bmi aren't that good. Thats all!! I wasn't based at MAN so didn't know any of the crew so I could see what it was really like as a FULL FARE pax.

Another point, I never bothered with bmi longhaul as I live nowhere near MAN and didn't want to relocate. I have also already experienced lonhaul with another carrier and don't wish to do it again. Thank you for you comment AIRBUS 215 but you have clarly taken it in the wrong way. I wasn't bitching about them just stating an "opinion".