PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female pilots at Ryanair???
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2004, 04:19
CAVU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toddler:

Thank you for your response and advice. My blundering Neanderthal approach seems to have worked exceptionally well thus far in both my personal, and professional career and so I’ll pass on the suggestion of counseling at this time.

You, however, might do well to ponder this radical possibility. That it is entirely possible to prefer flying with the chaps and having my own legitimate views on recruitment without being unpleasant and ignorant in, or outside, the cockpit.

I like to fly with the guys in much the same way I prefer to hang out with them on the weekend. Range of conversation is much wider and more colourful and no Toddler, that is not a reference to solely lewd and crass banter. But, only an absolute fool would engage in ALL the same types of conversation with women as one has with men. Or perhaps you are a fool. Perhaps you live in a hermaphroditic dream World. Or perhaps you are just so naïve as to think that one can speak relatively freely without fear of frivolous repercussions.

Oh and just so you’re not in any doubt, my “random accusation” is directed at people like you working hard under the table and is also exasperation with NIMBY pilots who’ll spend all day reading your sycophantic drivel and not even have the courage to say something.

Not to be childish, but I will be-“It's apparently quite common, and psychologically natural for a lot of men, who've had their sexual advances repeatedly rejected by women over a period of years, to have your little problem…” - That’s weak. I bet you don’t like the expression “Empty Kitchen” either (Wind, Wind, Wind). Nor do I Toddler, nor do I.

Oh, and Luke, one last thing. “Page 3 and football”- hardly “mate”. If you knew me you would find that I’m more refined than you can possibly imagine