PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Contract Long Haul
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2004, 01:14
jb_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks all for the good wishes, but I must protest, there are people out there that have waited, did wait, and are still waiting much longer then me!

In answer to your question WG, the panel interview is allegedly for a Long Haul shortlist, but the lady stressed that other positions will be spoken about. So from another comment she (mistakenly?) dropped, this sounds very similar to the panel interviews that you all in the east had, bit like a career chat if you will, so they can work out where you want to go in the company, and where the company would like you to go

Lets hope its not much different to the panel interviews I have already done, and the ones all you helpful people have shared experience with!

It is 2 QANTAS cabin crew doing the interview, not Adecco as the MAM panel was, so maybe that will bring a differnt light of experiemce to the process. Who knows? I cant prepare any more for this then I already have, so they have to take me as I am!

Bye for now, will fill you all in when I am back tomorrow from the interview. Hopefully somebody will know something!

Merry Christmas! too many retail sales hours at the moment.... :P

JB