PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2004, 23:06
HiSpeedTape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If any of you "People" had money (not your £75 membership) tied up in either the Club or the Engineering business then I can sympathise with you. If it is as I suspect however, and none of you did then please stop blowing hot air through your ring pieces.
And for those of you who have belatedly admitted to having held seats on the board and have decided to turn queens council well once again I'm sorry but to me this appears to be a smoke and mirrors trick. What do they say about criminals? Oh yeah, they always revisit the scene of the crime.
The Engineer you are refering to is a good friend of mine, a top class engineer, a professional who was just trying to earn a crust and now finds himself out of a living through no fault of his own. To hear you lot going on about something you most patently know sod all about just makes my blood boil. The anonymity that you believe a PPRUNE username gives you is a falsehood so don't be feeling too smug and secure by hiding behind it posting your poisonous allegations on here. Just a bit of friendly advice from one member to some others.

Lets be careful out there folks.