PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas:Apology Airlines
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2004, 22:07
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

After paying full-fare prices for my family and me to fly (internationally) over five sectors in October and November with QANTAS, I`ll be voting with my feet (and wallet) next time (early in the new year) and choosing another airline.

We were stuffed around at 3 of the 4 check-ins (in BNE, for over 1 HOUR by a b1tch who had the temperament of a frenzied Doberman - hi Pauline! ), due to QF`s errors in the ticket issue!

On 3 of the 5 legs, 3 out of the 4 inflight shopping items I ordered were just not available - I had encountered the same problem 4 months previously.
The child`s meal that was ordered at the time of booking made it 3 out of 4 times.

Except for the Doberman in BNE, I felt sorry for the QF staff who were p-ut in a position of not being ABLE to supply the service they had hoped to.
But there are only so many times pax will tolerate this cr@ppy service, and there are 4 of us who have had it....right up past our eyebrows.

The abbreviation QF might now be starting to be interpreted as "QANTAS Farked"!!