PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Dec 2004, 11:53
JoeCo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little harsh 4HP.

Unimuts, you and hundreds of other NJ applicant have the exact same intentions. I did come across a site some time ago refered to as a Gouge (??). Baically it was a place were applicants could submit a moment by moment profile of their specific interview, available to whomever cared to hear it. Although this style of informing others seems to be predominantly American, and therefore predominantly for the NJ USA interviews, I am sure anything would be better then nothing. I'll try and track down the site and pass it on. I think it was something like www.aviationinterviews.com??? I'll see what I can dig up.

All the best.

Joe

--> Just did a very basic search on google and that was it. Click on the link, sign up (its free) and start reading. Good Luck.

As a point of interest for others, there are a number of other airlines/fractionals/charter companies, not just NetJets, on this site for those who may be preparing for an interview or just plain interested in the interviewing process.