PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2004, 11:50
noiseabatement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newcastle Upon Tyne Aero Club

Hello Members:

Just a short post, correct me if I am wrong - Martin Ballinger would simply turn the Aero Club into an extension of his Samson Jet Centre?

Every posting seems to refer to Coulson in some way or another, I actually found the man extremely nauseating and very dull, and his skill (or not) as a company director appears to have been questioned many times. But at the end of the day he was elected by US and for the time being we will have to live with that.

A very worrying thought, another ex chairman is rumoured to be part of a possible proposal. I state clearly that I will venomously oppose ANY plan that that man is involved in.
Professional etiquette prevents me from posting my true feelings about this man but reading earlier postings re: a new engine fitted to his friends aircraft etc and the bare faced ignorance of this man to stand up in an AGM and say he hadn't been invoiced is way beyond comprehension AND with the now reduntant enineer sitting next to him at the time.

I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that RMT admimistrators find something irregular with the purchase of that fuel bowser.

My words may appear strong, but in the past to hear these people laughing, plotting, scheming with our, the members money just makes me physically sick.

Good luck

B

Last edited by noiseabatement; 8th Jan 2005 at 20:49.