PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2004, 23:23
noiseabatement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newcastle Upon Tyne Aero Club

Members:

HST: You no doubt will meet me one day, may already have in passing but who knows...or cares really. You seem to question everything about everybody - is that your own insercurity?
You can ask around all you want to find out who I am, it is no secret to other members.

At the end of the day we all have wide and varied opinions on how & why things happened at Newcastle Aero Club but bitching amoungst ourselves certainly isn't going to sort the situation.

I'm an adult who really doesn't tell lies or makes things up so please do not question my profile, and me not yours.

I think we should get on with the job in hand and put any other matters to sleep - you agree?

I think in some ways the anonimity of users CAN cause the inevitable problems but on the other hand it is fun.

I did think I had sent you a private email but it certainly wasn't to find out who you were, it was maybe to ask a question privately which isn't a bad thing. The egg on the face thing was purely in response to your wake up and smell the coffee posting which strongly indicated you had information that would suggest no other operator would ever be allowed on the airfield which we now know not to be the case as I believe a long term lease is curently being discussed with a proposed lifeline, said to be Elia Golfin.

Anyway HST, lets put things aside and plod on regardless.

Good luck

BB