PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2004, 22:09
HiSpeedTape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noiseabatement.
YOU instigated a PM to me in, what I'll repeat, was a vain attempt to find to seek information about me in relation to previous posts I have made. Quite how that translates into your version I don't know. Now the beauty of pprune and many other forums like it is, we can be what we want to be. My profile gives my true occupation. Anyone with a knowledge of the aviation industry will know what that is and from then on my identity will be open for you to sleuth out if you have half a clue how to go about it. The same goes for yours although we could debate whether or not you are truely what you say you are (by the way I've not seen your licence type described that way before. A lesser rating yes) although it's obvious that you purport to fly the flag and have probably worked on their regional turboprop fleet before your current position. Given that information, it should be relatively easy to identify you by asking questions in the right places. I'll probably see you on the flight deck sometime eh? Lucky you can always hide behind the flight deck door but then I could just use the emergency access code.
Quite why you think I shall end up with egg on my face I do not know. I have never once said I would like to see the club go under. I was one of the few who made a small donation in order to try and prevent such a thing happening (theres your answer C32). Now that it has happened, I am dismayed although, as is probably obvious, not entirely surprised. This is because the demise was partially engineered to happen and in a way was inevitable. I do not frequent the club very often as I have no real need to do so any more apart from getting revalidated and catching up with JC and KL, having my own aircraft. However I do still maintain my full membership. Truth is for the last couple of years it has become too expensive to fly the club aircraft from NCL. Allied to that, some of the pretentious knobs that I seem to come across when I do visit and I thinks it's obvious why.

See you on the F/D eh?